10 % off all your bookings.
Ofertas especiales pensadas sólo para nuestros escapistas.
Special information on all our offers.
Direct discounts on stays and packages only on the official website.
QUALITY, ACCESSIBILITY, ENVIRONMENTAL, AND SOCIAL RESPONSABILITY POLICY
ILUNION Hotels wants to provide to its clients a unique service which distinguishes it from its competitors and which constitutes its principal competitive advantage.
Accordingly, conscious of the continuous evolution of the demands within the tourism sector and of the importance of ensuring the maximum satisfaction of its clients/users by providing them with services in conformity with their needs and expectations,
ILUNION Hotels is committed to the incorporation of aspects related to universal accessibility, sustainable development, environmental respect and the conservation of our surroundings into its processes. The Management Board shall allocate the resources, both human as well as material resources, that may be necessary for the development and deployment of this Corporate Policy within the organisation.
The directives that result from this Corporate Policy may be summarised under the following general principles and objectives:
1. Provide a service that satisfies both internal as well as external clients, and accordingly it is necessary that we not only attend to and satisfy their needs, but rather that we must be capable of also satisfying their expectations, by means of the permanent contact with our clients that allows us to evaluate their perception of our services, in order to continually improve our services.
2. Have the necessary flexibility in order to foresee and resolve any possible service incidents, resolving the same with a clear orientation toward service, information and, as the case may be, client assistance.
3. Establish the necessary mechanisms in order to manage all of the processes and to allow for the improvement thereof by means of feedback that generates a continuous improvement in respect of our environmental management, quality management and services accessibility.
4. Promote the learning of the management, operational, environmental and accessibility processes by means of the adaptation and continued improvement thereof. Contributing to the communication, raising of awareness and participation of all of the agents related to ILUNION Hotels (employees, clients, collaborators, suppliers and the general society).
5. Ensure profitability and costs optimisation.
6. Improve social wellbeing by promoting social integration, creating dignified and justly remunerated jobs, creating accessible surroundings that improve the performance of employees, and enhancing the quality of life of users with functional limitations as well as the service to clients.
7. Promote team work by means of internal communication and encourage the creation of inter-departmental teams.
8. Comply with all applicable aspects of current legislation (tourism, accessibility and environmental legislation) as well as with the requirements of our clients, the DALCO accessibility requirements, the regulatory, operational and profitability requirements, as well as any other requirements to which the company may be subject.
9. Prevent and minimise any possible negative effects that our corporate activities may cause to the environment, by means of the rationalisation of the use of resources, the minimisation of the contaminating emissions as well as of waste production. Being actively involved in the sustainable development of environment.
10. Promote the sustainable growth of the society which we serve in an efficient and responsible manner, permanently applying the values of the pursuit of excellence and respect for human rights.
These basic principles are set out and enhanced by way of specific quality, accessibility and environmental objectives which are periodically evaluated in order to verify the compliance thereof and so as to establish the measures necessary in the event that compliance therewith may be threatened.
The Management System developed by ILUNION Hotels is based upon the strict application and observance of the directives contained in the Management Manual and in the documents attached thereto.
The directives set out in the documentation of the Management System are binding at all levels of the organisation. It is necessary that this Corporate Policy is known and understood and that everyone participates in the implementation thereof, in order that we are able to satisfy our mission statement and achieve our objectives.
The purpose of the ILUNION Hoteles web-site is to raise awareness of the ILUNION Hoteles chain as well as of all of the services that are offered by it to its clients.
The copyright of the material contained on this web-site is owned by ILUNION Hoteles.
Access to any type of content on the ILUNION web-site does not imply any licence for the reproduction and/or distribution thereof and it shall not be permitted to do so without the prior consent of ILUNION.
Any references which are made on the ILUNION web-site to any product, service, process, link, hypertext or any other information which uses the brand, commercial name or the manufacturer or supplier, etc., which are owned by third parties shall not constitute or imply any support, sponsorship or recommendation on behalf of ILUNION.
The reservations through the ILUNION Hoteles web-site are managed within a secure zone. The confidentiality of the information is completely guaranteed, both in respect of the personal data as well as the credit card details which are provided in order to guarantee the reservation.
All of the confidential information which is sent is encrypted and, accordingly, is protected from access by third parties. The security of the web-site is certified by the company “VeriSign” which has verified the same on a secure server. The remittance of your credit card details for the payment of the reservation and of any other sensitive information is carried out by way of the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) security protocol, used in the most advanced virtual stores throughout the world.
ILUNION Hoteles guarantees the protection and confidentiality of the personal data of any type whatsoever which is provided to us by our clients in accordance with the provisions of the Ley Orgánica (Data Protection Act) 15/1999, of 13 December and pursuant to Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December.
All of the information provided by our clients, subject to their express and unequivocal consent, to ILUNION Hoteles or to its employees, shall be included within the personal data files which exist at ILUNION and at the companies of the Business Grupo ILUNION in a computerised personal data file which is created and kept under the responsibility of ILUNION Gestión S.A.(C.I.F. (Tax ID Code): A-80546088), being the company which operates commercially under the brand ILUNION Hoteles and which operates this web-site.
The main purpose of the aforementioned file is to maintain the contractual relationship with our clients, the carrying out of statistical studies, as well as the remittance of advertising related to the products and services marketed by ILUNION Hoteles.
ILUNION Hoteles ensures the confidentiality of the information provided and further guarantees that, under no circumstances, will the information be assigned for any other use whatsoever without the prior and express consent of our clients.
In compliance with the provisions of the Ley Orgánica (Data Protection Act) 15/1999, of 13 December and of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, the clients of ILUNION Hoteles may, at any time whatsoever, exercise their rights of access, correction, cancellation and challenge in respect of their personal data by way of written notification addressed to ILUNION Hoteles., Calle de Pechuán, 1, 28002 Madrid, Spain.
Use of "cookies"
"Cookies" are small bits of information which allow ILUNION Hoteles to recognise its clients and avoid the clients having to identify themselves. The cookies do not contain any type of personal information and the majority of internet browsers automatically accept cookies. In any event, if the user does not wish to be recognised it is possible to configure the internet browser not to accept cookies without the same implying any impediment to access our web-site.
The payment method is totally secure given that the payment is carried out directly at the hotel. The credit card details are requested in order to guarantee the reservation up until the day on which you arrive, and should you not wish to enter your credit card number, you could alternatively send it by fax, e-mail or confirm it to us over the telephone on (+34) 902 42 42 42. In the absence of a credit card number or if an erroneous credit card number is entered the reservation shall be.
In respect of reservation for several nights and during maximum occupation periods a pre-pay deposit of 10 % of the total of the reservation may be requested.
Orders by e-mail or by fax
The orders by e-mail and by fax shall be handled in a manual manner, and accordingly the reservation process is somewhat slower. In this case, ILUNION Hoteles does not guarantee an instantaneous response as the reservations are not processed automatically.
In order to carry out the reservation of meeting rooms by e-mail you must send to us the order form duly completed.
ILUNION Hoteles reserves the right to carry out, at any time whatsoever and without prior notice, modifications to the information contained on its web-site or to the configuration and presentation thereof.
Furthermore, ILUNION shall not be liable in the event that the information of the hotels which is displayed on this web-site does not coincide with the condition of the installations at the time of your visit.
The information provided by our clients when registering for ILUNION's Newsletter, as well as the information provided for the purposes of using the promotional codes of the company, shall be incorporated into the personal data files which exist at ILUNION and the companies of the ONCE Business Corporation for the notification of promotions and offers.
By way of access to this web-site you hereby accept that ILUNION shall not be responsible for any consequences whatsoever, or losses or damages which may arise as a result of the access to or use of the information of the aforementioned web-site or by reason of access to other internet content through the connections with this web-site.
"Cookies" are small bits of information which allow ILUNION Hotels to recognise its clients and avoid the clients having to identify themselves. The cookies do not contain any type of personal information and the majority of internet browsers automatically accept cookies. In any event, if the user does not wish to be recognised it is possible to configure the internet browser not to accept cookies without the same implying any impediment to access our website.